WHO WE HELP
Looking for free PR for your product? Think outside the box....
James Staake, owner of YourAmericanFlagStore.com, is an inspiration to inventors and entrepreneurs. In this episode, James shares with us...
In this episode, Jon LaClare interviews Bethany Wilcox, Harvest Growth’s Marketing Director and in-house Facebook Genius.
In this episode, I interviewed my good friend Bob Circosta. Bob was the world’s first Live TV Shopping Host over 40 years ago.
Video marketing is permeating the global marketplace and has become the preferred content not only for brands, but for consumers as well.
In this fascinating 45-minute interview, you’ll learn among other things how to use mentors to help you succeed.
According to research conducted at Harvard, about 30,000 new consumer products launch every year. However, only 5% succeed as the other 95% fall victim to in...
Starting a business is tough. It takes guts, commitment, hard work… and constant development.
TED Talks for Entrepreneurs.
Paid social delivers measurable results in sales, leads, and branding. It also enables to reach a large number of people at a low cost.
Launching a new product is hard. Even with the perfect product, if you make a misstep with the pricing, the messaging, the packaging or the
We LOVE Super Bowl ads and can't wait to see what's in store Sunday!
"What does good advertising look like?" is probably one of the most common debates in the communications industry.
In this week's blog post, we unveil HG Marketing Tip #2: The Marketing Conversation where you will learn how to have effective conversations
Have you ever wondered what it takes to secure the right type of license deal?
Today, I’m traveling back from an online marketing conference in San Diego where I met with 3,000 of the most technologically advanced...